Meeting Agenda Monday, March 23, 2020
Annual Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Educational Technology Consortium (YCETC) Board of Directors
Monday March 23, 2020 10am Special Meeting
2970 Centerpointe E Dr
Board Members and the Public May Attend by Telephonic or Electronic Means. If via internet: https://zoom.us/j/493182253
Via phone:669-900-6833, Meeting ID: 493 182 253
Call to Order (President Epperson)
Welcome and Establishment of Quorum (President Epperson)
Pledge of Allegiance (President Epperson)
Limited Call to the Public (President Epperson)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Presentation, Discussion and Action Item: Review and Possibly Approve Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) to Extend the Yavapai County Educational Technology Consortium for a Year Period. (Superintendent Carter)
Action Item: Adjournment (President Epperson):
Reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) will be made by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-442-5138 or Jenn Nelson@yavapai.us