Meeting Agenda Friday, September 6, 2019
Annual Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Educational Technology Consortium (YCETC) Board of Directors
Friday, September 6, 2019 9:00 A.M. Annual Meeting
Yavapai County Education Service Agency
2970 Centerpointe East, Prescott, AZ. 86301
Board Members and the Public May Attend by Telephonic or Electronic Means. Call 928-442-5692. No Code is Needed.
Call to Order (President Epperson)
Welcome and Establishment of Quorum (President Epperson)
Pledge of Allegiance (President Epperson)
Limited Call to the Public (President Epperson)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda (President Epperson):
All items on the Consent agenda may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the Board wishes to consider it separately.
- Approval of the Agenda for September 6, 2019.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes of May 30, 2019.
Presentation: The Yavapai County Education Technology Consortium Board of Directors Will Make a Presentation to Mr. Michael Hill for all of his Efforts in Completing the State Broadband Initiative Grant on Time and at Budget for Sixty Six (66) School and Library Sites in Yavapai County. (Superintendent Carter, Mr. Goligoski, and Mr. Vander Horst)
Presentation, Discussion and Action Items- Legislative Update, Secure Rural Schools Act / Forest Fee Management Association Report (Superintendent Carter)
Presentation and Discussion – Broadband Initiative Grant Update (Mr. Goligoski and Mr. Vander Horst)
Presentation, Discussion and Action Items: Treasurer’s Report (Treasurer Cummins)
- Finance Accounts
- Administrative Fee
- Overdue Client Accounts
Presentation, Discussion, and Action Item: Funding Request Recommendations to the Forest Fee Management Board of Directors (President Epperson and Stan Goligoski)
Presentation, Discussion, and Action Item: Potential Future Projects or Initiatives (Stan Goligoski and Frank Vander Horst)
Discussion and Action Item: The Board May Add Future Meeting Dates in Addition to Those Already Established- (President Epperson)
November 22, 2019, 9:00 am, YCESA, Prescott
Action Item: Adjournment (President Epperson)
Reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) will be made by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-442-5138 or Jenn Nelson@yavapai.us