Meeting Agenda Friday, January 31, 2020
Annual Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Educational Technology Consortium (YCETC) Board of Directors
Friday, January 31, 2020 1:00 P.M. Regular Meeting
Yavapai Accommodation School District
2972 Centerpointe East, Prescott, AZ. 86301
Board Members and the Public May Attend by Telephonic or Electronic Means. Call 928-442-5692. No Code is Needed.
Call to Order (President Epperson)
Welcome and Establishment of Quorum (President Epperson)
Pledge of Allegiance (President Epperson)
Limited Call to the Public (President Epperson)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda (President Epperson):
All items on the Consent agenda may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the Board wishes to consider it separately.
- Approval of the Agenda for January 31, 2020.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes of December 6, 2019 .
Presentation, Discussion and Action Items- Legislative Update, Secure Rural Schools Act / Forest Fee Management Association Report (Superintendent Carter)
Presentation, Discussion, and Action Item: Treasurer’s Report (Treasurer Cummins)
- Finance Accounts
- Administrative Fee
- Overdue Client Accounts
Presentation, Discussion, and Action Item: Funding Request Reccommendations to the Forest Fee Management Board of Directos (President Epperson and Stan Goligoski)
- Ransomware Detection
- Offsite Security
- Professional Development
- Other Options
Presentation, Discussion and Action Item: Potential Future Projects or Initiatives (Stan Goligoski and Frank Vander Horst)
Discussion and Action Item: The Board May Add Future Meeting Dates in Addition to Those Already Established (President Epperson)
- February 28, 2020, 1PM YCESA Prescott
- May 28, 2020, 2PM YCESA Prescott
- August 28, 2020 9AM YCESA Prescott
Action Item: Adjournment (President Epperson)
Reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) will be made by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-442-5138 or Jenn Nelson@yavapai.us