All school sites are required to have emergency response plans developed in conjunction with local law enforcement and hospitals. School district plans should be made in concert with all other local emergency preparedness plans. The plans must be designed with the help of school security staff members, as well as local law enforcement, emergency management, and public health officials.
For more information please visit Arizona Department of Education Prevention Resources.
Please use the following resources:
- Planning For Psychological Aftermath
- Checklist For Home Preparedness
- Planning Quest Response Supplies Checklist
- AZ Site Plan Template
- AZ Minimum Requirements Checklist
- AZ Minimum Requirements ECRM Plan
- Hazard Identification Guidelines
- Postvention: A practical guide
- Comprehensive Postvention Checklist
- NASP PREPaRE Curriculum – Coming Soon