Crisis Intervention & Resources
All school sites are required to have emergency response plans developed in conjunction with local law enforcement and hospitals. School district plans should be made in concert with all other local emergency preparedness plans. The plans must be designed with the help of school security staff members, as well as local law enforcement, emergency management, and public health officials.
For more information please visit Arizona Department of Education Prevention Resources.
NASP PREPaRE and Related Resources:
- Request the YCESA Crisis Intervention Team
- Request ADE Sponsored PREPaRE Training (no cost to schools)
- Arizona School Emergency Operations Plans (EOP) Minimum Requirements
- PREPaRE School Crisis Prevention & Intervention Curriculum
- A Framework for Safe and Successful Schools
- Best Practice Considerations for Armed Assailant Drills in Schools
- ADE School Safety and Prevention Drills and Exercise: Guidelines for Schools
- FEMA Guide for Developing High Quality School Emergency Operations Plans
- FEMA Sample School Emergency Operations Plan
- Comprehensive School Threat Association Guidelines CSTAG-2021
- NASP PREPaRE Workshop 1 (Request Sample Resources)
- NASP PREPaRE Workshop 2 (Request Sample Resources)