Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association
Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Education Service Agency
2970 Centerpointe East
Prescott, AZ. 86301
Wednesday, July 8, 2020 9:00 A.M.
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
All items on the Consent agenda may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the Board wishes to consider it separately. (President Brown)
- Approval of Minutes from the regular meeting on June 1, 2020.
- Approval of the Regular Meeting Agenda for Wednesday, July 8, 2020.
Information and Discussion Item:
Fiscal Agent Report, Political / Legislative Update (Superintendent Carter)
Information, Discussion: Return of FFMA IGA Status
Information, Discussion and Action Item:
Review and Potentially Modify Encumbrance Items and Amounts.
- Technology Related Funding
- Professional Developments Funding
- COVID-19 Items Funding
- Other Budget, Encumbrance, or Financial Items Raised from the Member Districts or Board Members
Discussion and Action Item: Topics from the Board for Future Agenda Items (President Brown)
Information, Discussion and Action – Establish Meeting Dates (President Brown):
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- Tuesday, December 7, 2020
Open Call to the Public for Future Agenda Items (Requires a written request to speak and is limited to one (1) minute. The Board may not comment on these requests).