Special Meeting Agenda Dec. 13, 2022
Special Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Education Technology Consortium
Board of Directors
2970 Centerpointe E Dr.
Prescott, AZ 86301
Tuesday, December 13, 2022 8:00 am
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapaiaz.gov
Welcome and Call to Order (President Epperson)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance ( President Epperson)
Limited Call to the Public (President Epperson)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.