Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association
Board of Directors
Special Meeting Agenda
2972 Centerpointe East
Prescott, AZ. 86301
Monday, May 8, 2023 at 10:00 A.M.
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion, Action Item of the Consent Agenda: All items on the Consent Agenda may be Adopted as a Whole with one Motion, Unless a Member of the Board wishes to Consider it Separately.
- Approval of Special Meeting Agenda for Monday, May 8, 2023
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Fiscal Agent Report, Political/Legislative Update, Secure Rural Schools Update
Information and Discussion Item: Approval of Total Fund Distribution Amount of $1,408,950.15
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Approval of Distribution Formula:
- The total 2022 amount to be distributed, including interest earned, is $1,408,950.15.
- The total ADM per school is listed, amounting to a county wide total of 19,426.155 ADM.
- Dividing 19,426.155 into $1,408,950.15 creates a “per pupil amount” of $72.529
- Multiplying the “per pupil amount” by the individual school district ADM equals $1,408,950.15
- The difference is $0, leaving a rounding amount of $0 per school, which is then added to the school total.
- The cents left over goes to our smallest school…..Crown King