Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association
Board of Directors
Special Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Education Service Agency
2970 Centerpointe East
Prescott, AZ. 86301
Meeting ID: 916 9430 5670
Friday, June 18, 2021 2:00 PM
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda: all items one the consent agenda may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the board wishes to consider it separately (President Brown)
- Approval of Minutes from the Special Meeting June 16, 2021
- Approval of the Special Meeting Agenda for Friday, June 18, 2021
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Review and Potentially Modify Encumbrance Items and Amounts (President Brown)
- Review District Survey of Priorities of Technology Needs
- Determine Allocation of $342,200, to Districts for Technology Needs
Discussion and Action Item: Topics from the Board for Future Agenda Items (President Brown)
Announce Future Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021 (1PM)
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021 (1PM)
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022 (1PM)
- Tuesday, June 14, 2022 (1PM)
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022 (1PM)
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022 (1PM)