Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association
Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
YCESA Training Room
2970 Centerpointe East
Prescott, AZ. 86301
Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 10:00 A.M.
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapaiaz.gov
Welcome and Call to Order (Vice President Read)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (Vice President Read)
Limited Call to the Public (Vice President Read)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion, Action Item of the Consent Agenda: All items on the Consent Agenda may be Adopted as a Whole with one Motion, Unless a Member of the Board wishes to Consider it Separately. (Vice President Read)
- Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting on June 13, 2023
- Approval of Agenda for Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Ratify the Election of Superintendent Matt Schumacher of Clarkdale-Jerome School as the new Representative of the Group 3 schools (Bagdad, Beaver Creek, Clarkdale-Jerome, Mayer, MICTED and VACTE)
- Ratify the Election of Mingus Union High School Business Manager Lynn Leonard as the new Representative of the Group 4 schools (Camo Verde, Mingus, Sedona Oak-Creek)
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Fiscal Agent Report, Political/Legislative Update, Secure Rural Schools Update (Superintendent Carter)
Presentation and Discussion: The County Library Educational Liaison Would Like to Discuss their Role with our Schools, and Possibly Seek Funding. (Suzie Roth, YLN).
Information and Discussion: Review Recommendations of the Yavapai County Educational Technology Consortium (YCETC) Board of Directors in Regard to Sparklight. (Superintendent Carter)
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Review and Potentially Modify Encumbrance Items and Amounts (Vice President Read)
- Technology Related Funding
- Consolidated Substitute Teacher Potential Training Update
- E-Rate Update
- Lobbying/Advocacy Update
- Yavapai College Matinee Series
- Administrative Fund
- Elections Update
- Other Budget, Encumbrance, or Financial Items Raised from the Member Districts or Board Members