Regular Meeting Agenda March 10, 2023
Regular Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Education Technology Consortium
Board of Directors
2970 Centerpointe E Dr.
Prescott, AZ 86301
Friday, March 10, 2023 10:00 am
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapaiaz.gov
Welcome and Call to Order (President Epperson)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance ( President Epperson)
Limited Call to the Public (President Epperson)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion and Action Item of the Consent Agenda: All items on the Consent agenda
may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the Board wishes to consider it separately. (President Epperson)
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes of January 27, 2023
- Approval of the Meeting Agenda for March 10, 2023
Presentation, Discussion, Action Item: Treasurer’s Report (Treasurer Cummins)
Presentation, Discussion, Action Item: : Update on Federal and State Technology Related Legislation, Forest Fee Management Association Funding, and the Status of E-Rate, and the Yavapai County Broadband Initiative. (Superintendent Carter and Mr. Vander Horst)
Presentation, Discussion, Action Item: Update on the YCETC Request to the Forest Fee Management Association (FFMA) for Funding of a Part Time Educational Technology Coordinator with Terms to be Determined. (Superintendent Carter)
Presentation, Discussion and Action Item: Review, Discuss, and Make Potential Award, of Internet Service Provider Proposals Received for Those YCETC Member Locations Not Previously Awarded by the Board. (Frank Vander Horst)
Information, Discussion and Action Item: The Board May Add Future Meeting Dates at the YCESA Room
- June 2, 2023 – 10am
- September 8, 2023 – 10am
- December 8, 2023 – 10am