Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association
Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
Yavapai Accommodation School District
2972 Centerpointe East
Prescott, AZ. 86301
Monday, March 2, 2020 9:00 A.M.
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion Item: Review Association Purpose and Vision (Superintendent Carter)
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
All items on the Consent agenda may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the Board wishes to consider it separately. (President Brown)
- Approval of Minutes from the Annual meeting on December 2, 2019.
- Approval of the Regular Meeting Agenda for Monday, March 2, 2020.
- Ratify the Election Results for Group One (1) Representative to the FFMA Board of Directors. Kellie Burns, Elected to a Three(3) Year Term, Ending December 31, 2022.
- Ratify the Election Results for Group Three (3) Representative to the FFMA Board of Directors. Danny Brown, Elected to a Three(3) Year Term, Ending December 31, 2022.
Information and Discussion Item:
Fiscal Agent Report, Political / Legislative Update (Superintendent Carter)
Current and Possible Future Programs
- Substitute Consolidation (Mr. Goligoski)
- Lobbying and Community Organizing (Mr. Goligoski, Mrs. Agneessens)
- Recruiting and Retention (Mr. Goligoski)
- Update from Administrative Fund (Superintendent Carter)
- College and Career Specialist (Mr. Goligoski)
- Yavapai County Education Technology Consortium (YCETC) Update
- Additional Needs of Member Districts (Board)
Information, Discussion and Action Item:
Review and Potentially Modify Encumbrance Items and Amounts (President Brown)
- E-Rate Consultant for Yavapai County Education Technology Consortium (YCETC), $15,800 Annually for Two (2) Years =$31,600
- E-Rate Costs of all Member Districts for One (1) Year = $79,175
- Professional Development for Teachers
- Professional Development for Leaders (Dr. Streeter, Mr. Howard, Mr. King, Mr. Goligoski)
- Retention Fund Parameters
Discussion and Action Item: Topics from the Board for Future Agenda Items (President Brown)
Announce Future Meeting Dates (President Brown):
- June 1, 2020
- September 8, 2020
- December 7, 2020
Open Call to the Public for Future Agenda Items (Requires a written request to speak and is limited to one (1) minute. The Board may not comment on these requests).