Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association
Board of Directors
Special Meeting Agenda
Tuesday April 28, 2020 1:00 P.M.
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Information and Discussion Item:
Fiscal Agent Report, Political / Legislative Update (Superintendent Carter)
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Approval of Total Fund Distribution Amount of $1,379,197.39
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Approval of Fund Distribution Formula:
- The total FY 2019 amount to be distributed, including interest earned, is $1,379,197.39
- The total ADM per school is listed, amounting to a county wide total of 19,871.336
- Dividing 19,871.336 into $1,379,197.39 creates a “per pupil amount” of $69.4064
- The formula total is calculated and rounded
- The 2 cents left over goes to our smallest school….Walnut Grove
Information Discussion and Action Item: Approval of the Annual Allocation per District. See the Attached List of School Districts and Amounts
Announce Future Meeting Dates (President Brown):
- June 1, 2020
- September 8, 2020
- December 7, 2020