Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association
Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Education Service Agency
2970 Centerpointe East
Prescott, AZ. 86301
Meeting ID: 997 0604 1989
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 1:00 P.M.
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
All items on the Consent agenda may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the Board wishes to consider it separately. (President Brown)
- Approval of Minutes from the regular meeting on September 15, 2020.
- Approval of the Regular Meeting Agenda for Thursday, December 17, 2020
Information and Discussion Item: Fiscal Agent Report, Political / Legislative Update (Superintendent Carter)
Information, Discussion: Status of Return of Yavapai County Education Technology Association (YCETC) IGA Renewals Amendments Allowing for Non-Profit Status. (Superintendent Carter)
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Request for Flexibility in Use of Matinee Series Funding (Ryan Gastonguay, Yavapai College)
Discussion, and Action Item: Review and Potentially Modify Encumbrance Items and Amounts. (President Brown and Mr. Goligoski)
- Technology Related Funding
- Professional Development Funding
- COVID-19 Items Funding
- Administrative Fund (Superintendent Carter)
- Elections Update (Superintendent Carter and Mrs. Nelson)
- Advocacy Update (Mrs. Agneessens)
- E-Rate Update (Mr. Vander Horst)
- Other Budget, Encumbrance, or Financial Items Raised From the Member Districts or Board Members.
Discussion and Action Item: Topics from the Board for Future Agenda Items (President Brown)
Information, Discussion and Action – The Board has Established the Following Meeting Dates Through 2021, or as amended by the Board (President Brown)
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021 (1PM)
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021 (1PM)
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021 (1PM)
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021 (1PM)
Open Call to the Public for Future Agenda Items (Requires a written request to speak and is limited to one (1) minute. The Board may not comment on these requests).