Meeting Agenda Thursday May 28, 2020
Annual Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Educational Technology Consortium (YCETC) Board of Directors
Monday May 28, 2020 2pm Regular Meeting
Training Room or via zoom
2970 Centerpointe E Dr
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95855996416?pwd=S1ZTTTRPSnJRcGxoVCtqc3pDNlc2UT09 Password: 8gbNuR
Board Members and the Public May Attend by Telephonic or Electronic Means.
Call to Order (President Epperson)
Welcome and Establishment of Quorum (President Epperson)
Pledge of Allegiance (President Epperson)
Limited Call to the Public (President Epperson)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda –
- Approval of the Minutes for February 28, 2020.
- Approval of the Minutes for March 28, 2020.
- Approval of Meeting Agenda of May 28, 2020.
- Ratify the Election of Kathy Epperson and Gary Cummins as Instructional Technology Representatives to the Board of Directors for a New Term to Expire, June 30, 2023.
- Ratify the Election of Corey Christians as the Library Representative to the Board of Directors for a New Term to Expire, June 30, 2023
Presentation -Recognition of the Extra Effort and Going Above and Beyond of YCESA Executive Director Stan Goligoski, in Supporting the Local Needs of Districts (Superintendent Steve King, Cottonwood Oak Creek School District).
Presentation and Discussion – The Future of How Technology will be Delivered to Schools, Cities and Municipalities. (Brian Nelson, Menlo, Inc. National Sales Manager and Allen Barton, Account Manager, Arizona)
Discussion, and Action Items – Legislative Update, Secure Rural Schools Act / Forest Fee Management Association Report (Superintendent Carter)
Presentation, Discussion and Action Item- Final Approval and Distribution of the Renewal of the Yavapai County Education Technology Consortium (YCETC) Inter Governmental Agreement for a Ten (10) Year Period, Effective July 1, 2020. Member Districts were Provided a Draft to Review and Offer Suggestions or Concerns. Minimal Suggestions Were Received and Those Items Have all Been Incorporated in this Revised Document. Legal Counsel will be Available for a Phone Conference, if Needed. (Superintendent Carter)
Presentation, Discussion and Action Items: Treasurer’s Report (Treasurer Cummins)
Overdue Client Accounts
Presentation, Discussion, and Action Item: Potential Future Projects or Initiatives, and Potential Funding request to the Forest Fee Management Association (FFMA). (Stan Goligoski and Frank Vander Horst)
Discussion and Action Item: The Board Will Add Future Meeting Dates (President Epperson)
September 4, 2020, 10 am
December 11, 2020, 10 am
March 19, 2021, 10 am
June 18, 2021, 10 am
Action Item: Adjournment (President Epperson):
Reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) will be made by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-442-5138 or Jenn Nelson@yavapai.us