Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association
Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Education Service Agency
2970 Centerpointe East
Prescott, AZ. 86301
Tuesday, September 14, 2021 1:00 PM
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda: all items one the consent agenda may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the board wishes to consider it separately (President Brown)
- Approval of Minutes from the Special Meeting June 18, 2021
- Approval of the Regular Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Information, Discussion and Action Item: On the Advice of Legal Counsel, Notice is Hereby given that Pursuant to ARS 15-469, Walnut Grove Elementary School District #7, was Legally Lapsed by the Yavapai County Board of Supervisors, Effective July 1, 2021 and the Property of the School District was Divided to the Following School Districts; Kirkland Elementary School District, Wickenburg Unified School District and West-MEC CTED. As a Result, Article II, Board of Directors, Section 2, Members of the Board of Directors, Group 1, is Modified to Exclude Walnut Grove School District from FFMA Membership (Superintendent Carter)
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Fiscal Agent Report, Political/Legislative Update, Secure Rural Schools Update (Superintendent Carter)
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Review and Potentially Modify Encumbrance Items and Amounts. (President Brown)
- Technology Related Funding
- College and Career Specialist
- Consolidated Substitute Teacher Potential Training Update
- E-Rate Update
- Administrative Fun
- Elections Update
- Yavapai College Matinee Series
- Professional Development Funding
- Other Budget, Encumbrance, or Financial Items Raised from the Member Districts or Board Members
Discussion and Action Item: Establish a Survey of Member Districts to Determine Needs and Prescribe the Process and Timeline for Completion (President Brown and Vice President Read)
Discussion and Action Item: Topics from the Board for Future Agenda Items (President Brown)
Announce Future Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021 (1PM)
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022 (1PM)
- Tuesday, June 14, 2022 (1PM)
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022 (1PM)
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022 (1PM)