Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association
Board of Directors
Special Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Education Service Agency
2970 Centerpointe East
Prescott, AZ. 86301
Tuesday, September 13, 2022 10:00 A.M.
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion, Action Item of the Consent Agenda: All items on the Consent Agenda may be Adopted as a Whole with one Motion, Unless a Member of the Board wishes to Consider it Separately.
- Approval of Minutes from the Special Meeting on June 21, 2022
- Approval of the Minutes of the Joint Meeting with Yavapai County Technology Consortium for Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Approval of the Agenda for Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Fiscal Agent Report, Political/Legislative Update, Secure Rural Schools Update
Information and Discussion: General Discussion of the Joint YCETC Meeting on August 31, 2022
Information and Discussion Item: Review and Potentially Modify Encumbrance Items and Amounts
- Technology Related Funding
- Consolidated Substitute Teacher Potential Training Update
- E-Rate Update
- Lobbying/Advocacy Update
- Yavapai College Matinee Series
- Administrative Fund
- Elections Update
- Other Budget, Encumbrance, or Financial Items Raised from the Member Districts or Board Members
Information, Discussion, and Action Item: Review Survey Results of the Membership to Identify Collective Needs
Discussion: Topics from the Board for Future Agenda Items
Information, Discussion and Action Item: The Board has Established the Following Meeting Dates Through 2022
- Tuesday September 13, 2022 (10 am)
- Tuesday December 13, 2022 (10 am) – Annual Meeting
- Tuesday March 21, 2023 (10 am)
- Tuesday June 13, 2023 (10am)
- Tuesday September 12, 2023 (10am)
- Tuesday December 12, 2023 (10am)