Meeting Agenda – Monday, March 4, 2019
Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association Board of Directors
Yavapai County Education Service Agency Coulter / Giffin / Taylor Training Room 2970 Centerpointe East, Prescott, Az. 86301
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-442-5138 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
- Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown)
- Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President Brown)
- Limited Call to the Public (President Brown)
The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
- Discussion Item: Review Association Purpose and Vision (Superintendent Carter)
- Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda: All items on the Consent agenda may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the Board wishes to consider it separately. (President Brown)
- Approval of Minutes from the Annual Meeting on December 3, 2018.
- Approval of the Revised Minutes of the September 10, 2018 Meeting.
- Approval of the Regular Meeting Agenda for Monday, March 4, 2019.
- Ratify the Electronic Election of Dr. Stephanie MillerAs the Group 2 Representative on the FFMA Board of Directors for a Three Year Term Ending December 31, 2021.
- Ratify the Electronic Election (and Tie Breaking Event) of Mardi Read As the Group 5 Representative on the FFMA Board of Directors for a Three Year Term Ending December 31, 2021.
- Information and Discussion Item: Fiscal Agent Report, Political / Legislative Update (Superintendent Carter and Mr. Goligoski)
- Information, Discussion and Action Item: Review and Possibly Update Election Policies, Including but Not Limited to Elections Called Through a Public Voter Petition Process. (Superintendent Carter)
- Information, Discussion and Action Item: Review and Possible Approval of the Recommendation of the Yavapai County Educational Technology Consortium for a Funding Request of $ (Mr. Goligoski and Mr. Vander Horst)
- Information, Discussion and Action Item: Review and Possible Approval of Increasing the Encumbrance for Election Cost by $, through 2024. (Superintendent Carter)
- Information and Discussion: Current and Possible Future Programs.
- Substitute Consolidation (Mr. Goligoski)
- Lobbying and Community Organizing (Mr. Goligoski, Mrs. Agneessens)
- Recruiting and Retention (Mr. Goligoski)
- Update from Administrative Fund (Superintendent Carter)
- College and Career Specialist (Mr. Goligoski)
- Additional Needs of Member Districts (Board)
- Information, Discussion, and Action Item: Review and Potentially Modify Encumbrance Items and Amounts. (President Brown)
- Discussion and Action Item: Topics from the Board for Future Agenda Items (President Brown)
- Announce Future Meeting Dates (President Brown):
- June 3, 2019
- September 2, 2019
- December 2, 2019
- Open Call to the Public for Future Agenda Items
(Requires a written request to speak and is limited to one (1) minute. The Board may not comment on these requests).
- Action Item: Adjournment (President Brown)