Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association
Board of Directors
Regular Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Education Service Agency
2970 Centerpointe East
Prescott, AZ. 86301
Tuesday, March 8, 2022 1:00 PM
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda: all items one the consent agenda may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the board wishes to consider it separately (President Brown)
- Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting on December 14, 2021
- Approval of the Regular Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, March 4, 2022
- Ratify the Election of Dr. Stephanie Miller as the Group 2 Representative to the Board of Directors for a term ending on December 31, 2024
- Ratify the Election of Dr. Dennis Dearden as the Group 4 Representative to the Board of Directors for a term ending on December 31, 2024
- Ratify the Election of Mrs. Mardi Read as the Group 5 Representative to the Board of Directors for a term ending on December 31, 2024
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Fiscal Agent Report, Political/Legislative Update, Secure Rural Schools Update (Superintendent Carter)
Information Discussion and Action Item: Transition and Guidance in Regard to the YCESA/YCETC Technology Director (Superintendent Carter)
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Review and Potentially Modify Encumbrance Items and Amounts. (President Brown)
- Technology Related Funding
- College and Career Specialist
- Consolidated Substitute Teacher Potential Training Update
- E-Rate Update
- Yavapai College Matinee Series
- Administrative Fund
- Elections Update
- Other Budget, Encumbrance, or Financial Items Raised from the Member Districts or Board Members
Information, Discussion, and Action Item: Review and Finalize Survey of the Membership to Identify Collective Needs (President Brown)
Information, Discussion, and Action Item: Pursuant to the FFMA Board Waiving the Election of Officers from the December 2021 Meeting to the March 2022 Meeting, and In Accordance with the By-Laws, the Board Will Need to Elect Officer, President, Vice President and Secretary-Treasurer for Terms Ending at the December 2022 Meeting. (President Brown)
Discussion and Action Item: Topics from the Board for Future Agenda Items (President Brown)
Announce Future Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, June 14, 2022 (1PM)
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022 (1PM)
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022 (1PM)