Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association
Board of Directors
Special Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Education Service Agency
2970 Centerpointe East
Prescott, AZ. 86301
Tuesday, June 21, 2022 10:30 A.M.
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Approval of Total Fund Distribution Amount of $1,557,693.48
Information and Discussion Item: Approval of Fund Distribution Formula:
- The total FY2020 amount to be distributed is $1,557,693.48
- The total ADM per school is listed, amounting to a county wide total of 18,633.939 ADM
- Dividing 18,633.949 into $1,557,693.48 creates a “per pupil” amount of $83.954
- The formula total did not require rounding
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Approval of the Annual Allocation per District. See the Attached List of School Districts and Amounts. Per the FFMA Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) Districts Retain 50% and Return 50%
Announce Future Meeting Dates
- Tuesday September 13, 2022 (10 am)
- Tuesday December 13, 2022 (10 am) – Annual Meeting
- Tuesday March 21, 2023 (10 am)
- Tuesday June 13, 2023 (10am)
- Tuesday September 12, 2023 (10am)
- Tuesday December 12, 2023 (10am)