Regular Meeting Agenda Jan. 27, 2023
Regular Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Education Technology Consortium
Board of Directors
2970 Centerpointe E Dr.
Prescott, AZ 86301
Friday, January 27, 2023 10:00 am
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapaiaz.gov
Welcome and Call to Order (President Epperson)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance ( President Epperson)
Limited Call to the Public (President Epperson)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Presentation, Discussion and Action Item: Review, Discussion, and Potential Award of Proposals Received from the Second RFP for all Entities not Awarded Under the First RFP. Additionally, Recommendations will be Made for any Entities that have not yet Covered by the Responses from Either the First or Second RFP. (Frank Vander Horst)
Discussion and Action Item of the Consent Agenda: All items on the Consent agenda
may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the Board wishes to consider it separately. (President Epperson)
- Approval of the Annual Meeting Minutes of December 9, 2022
- Approval of the Special Meeting Minutes of December 13, 2022
- Approval of the Special Meeting Minutes of December 19, 2022
- Approval of the Meeting Agenda for January 27, 2023
Presentation, Discussion, Action Item: Treasurer’s Report (Treasurer Cummins)
Presentation, Discussion, Action Item: Update YCETC Request to the Forest Fee Management Association (FFMA) for Funding a Part Time Educational Technology Coordinator with Terms to be Determined. (Superintendent Carter)
Discussion and Action Item: The Following Meeting Dates Have Been Established by the Board. The Board May Add Future Meeting Dates for 2023 and 2024. (President Epperson)
- March 10, 2023 10am