Meeting Agenda – Friday, March 1, 2019
Yavapai County Education Service Agency 2970 Centerpointe East, Prescott, AZ. 86301
Board Members and the Public May Attend by Telephonic or Electronic Means.
Call 928-442-5692. No Code is Needed.
- Call to Order (President Epperson)
- Welcome and Establishment of Quorum (President Epperson)
- Pledge of Allegiance (President Epperson)
- Limited Call to the Public (President Epperson)
The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
- Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda: All items on the Consent agenda may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the Board wishes to consider it separately.(President Epperson)
- Approval of the Agenda for March 1, 2019.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes of November 30, 2018.
- Presentation and Discussion Item: Arizona Rural Education Collaborative, Mr. Glen Lineberry, Principal, Miami High School, in Gila County, (Superintendent Carter).
- Presentation, Discussion and Action Items– Legislative Update, Secure Rural Schools Act / Forest Fee Management Association Report (Superintendent Carter)
- Presentation, Discussion and Action- Broadband Initiative Grant Update (Mr. Goligoski and Mr. Vander Horst)
- Conversion Update.
- Cable One Partnership.
- Status of Municipalities
- Presentation, Discussion and Action Items: Treasurer’s Report (Treasurer Cummins)
- Finance Accounts
- Presentation, Discussion, and Action Item: Make Funding Request Recommendations to the Forest Fee Management Board of Directors (President Epperson)
- Discussion and Action Item: The Board has Agreed to the Following Meeting Dates- (President Epperson)
- June 14, 2019, 9:00 am, YCESA. Prescott
- September 6, 2019, 9:00 am, YCESA, Prescott
- November 22, 2019, 9:00 am, YCESA, Prescott
- Action Item: Adjournment (President Epperson)
Reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) will be made by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-442-5138 or Jenn Nelson@yavapai.us