Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association
Board of Directors
Annual Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Education Service Agency
2970 Centerpointe East
Prescott, AZ. 86301
Tuesday, December 13, 2022 10:00 A.M.
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion, Action Item of the Consent Agenda: All items on the Consent Agenda may be Adopted as a Whole with one Motion, Unless a Member of the Board wishes to Consider it Separately.
- Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting on September 13, 2022
- Approval of the Agenda for Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Ratification of the Electronic Election of Kellie Burns (YASD) of Group One and Danny Brown (Clarkdale Jerome) of Group Three for New Year Terms Beginning on January 1, 2023 and Concluding December 31, 2025
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Fiscal Agent Report, Political/Legislative Update, Secure Rural Schools Update
Information and Discussion Item: Review and Potentially Modify Encumbrance Items and Amounts
- Technology Related Funding
- Consolidated Substitute Teacher Potential Training Update
- E-Rate Update
- Lobbying/Advocacy Update
- Yavapai College Matinee Series
- Administrative Fund
- Elections Update
- Other Budget, Encumbrance, or Financial Items Raised from the Member Districts or Board Members
Information, Discussion and Action Item: Election of Officers for 2023
Discussion: Topics from the Board for Future Agenda Items
Information, Discussion and Action Item: The Board has Established the Following Meeting Dates Through 2022
- Tuesday December 13, 2022 (10 am) – Annual Meeting
- Tuesday March 21, 2023 (10 am)
- Tuesday June 13, 2023 (10am)
- Tuesday September 12, 2023 (10am)
- Tuesday December 12, 2023 (10am)