Yavapai County Forest Fee Management Association & Yavapai County Education Technology Consortium
Board of Directors
Joint Meeting Agenda
Humboldt Unified School District
6411 N Robert Rd
Prescott Valley, AZ. 86314
Wednesday, August 31, 2022 1:00 pm
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown & President Epperson)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Brown & President Epperson)
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown & President Epperson)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.