Annual Meeting Agenda Fri. Sept. 9, 2022
Annual Meeting Agenda
Yavapai County Education Technology Consortium
Board of Directors
Annual Meeting Agenda
2970 Centerpointe E Dr.
Prescott, AZ 86301
Friday, September 9, 2022 10:00 am
Board Members may attend the meeting through the use of electronic means. Reasonable accommodations, under the Americans with Disabilities Act can be requested by contacting Jenn Nelson at 928-771-3326 or Jenn.Nelson@Yavapai.US.
Welcome and Call to Order (President Brown & President Epperson)
Establishment of Quorum and Pledge of Allegiance (President
Brown & President Epperson)
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public (President Brown & President Epperson)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the Clerk at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion and Action Item of the Consent Agenda: All items on the Consent agenda
may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the Board wishes to consider it separately. (President Epperson)
- Approval of the Regula Meeting Minutes of June 3, 2022
- Approval of the Special Joint Meeting Minutes, with the Forest Fee Management Association Board on August 31, 2022
- Approval of the Meeting Agenda for September 9, 2022
Presentation, Discussion, Action Item: The Sparklight Broadband Contract Will Conclude on June 30, 2023. The Board will be Presented with Options for the Future, Including a Recommendation to Develop a Process to Write, Distribute, and Deliberate About the Issuance of Requests for Proposals (RFP). (Superintendent Carter and Frank Vander Horst)
Presentation, Discussion, Action Item: Assuming the Board Votes to Proceed with the Issuance of a Broadband Request for Proposal (RFP), Authority is Hereby Granted to Superintendent Carter and E-Rate Director Vander Horst to Engage Dave Pauole, et al, of Wright, Welker and Pauole as Legal Counsel on this Project. (Superintendent Carter)
Discussion and Action Item: General Review of the Joint Meeting with FFMA, Specific to Technology Needs Going Forward. (President Epperson)
Discussion and Action Item: The Following Meeting Dates Have Been Established by the Board. The Board May Add Future Meeting Dates for 2023 and 2024. (President Epperson)
- December 9, 2022